SQL Developer (12-month fixed term contract)
£35k-£45k + Benefits
Pact are delighted to be working with a returning client that is looking for an experienced SQL Developer to join their BI team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
The SQL Developer will be responsible for assisting in the continuous high-quality data-management across the business, and help identify and implement appropriate tools and techniques to enable transactional data to be transformed into a consumable information that can be analysed.
What you will be doing…
- Support the Business Intelligence and Data Manager to build the BI platform so that the businesses data analysis requirements can be retrieved, stored and viewed efficiently.
- Mine large data, providing management information and reports in a format that the business can consume to inform decision making.
- Advocate of data governance activities, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the resolution of known data issues, ensuring root causes are identified and sustainable solutions are developed and implemented.
- To assist with data risk prioritisation and reporting.
- Help ensure that day to day data processing completes, to agreed timelines with no failures.
What you need to have…
- Previous experience working in another BI role
- Experience with T-SQL stored procedures
- Microsoft SQL server 2014/16 server-side development, including (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Understanding of data warehousing
- Advanced Excel
- Detailed data analysis and presentation skills
If you would like to find out more about the above opportunity, please forward your CV to Pact Recruit via the apply button.
We look forward to hearing from you!