Pact are delighted to be supporting this well known UK business in their search for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst with excellent scheduling and short-term planning skills to join their busy contact centre operation.
Our client is experiencing a period of growth and transformation across it’s contact centre, and this had led to the need for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst to come onboard to drive efficiencies and productivity across the operation leading to better employee and customer engagement.
- Ensure that the profile of staff meets the profile of staff required by the time of day, day of week and day of month
- Ensure that scheduling assumptions, staffing plans, processes and workload requirements are understood by the operational management team
- Monitor performance indicators and resource assumptions and take pro-active measures to ensure that all projections are accurate and aligned to current operational capabilities
- Manage all scheduled activities including training, 121’s, coaching, breaks, team briefs and holidays
- Maintain effective communication with all team members, managers within the business and stakeholders
Experience & Skills Required
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Scheduling or Resource Planning Analyst role within a contact centre environment
- MUST have used VERINT WFM
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage and communicate across different levels
- Good organisational and planning skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Strong attentional to detail with data analysis skills
If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity with Pact Recruit, please forward your CV via the apply link provided. Thanks!