Pact are delighted to be supporting this well-known brand that is looking for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst to join their multi-channel contact centre operation.
The Resource Planning Analyst will be responsible for delivering short term, medium and workload forecasts, as well as designing fit for purpose agent schedules, ensuring alignment with forecasted workload.
- Producing short term forecasts through to tactical intraday forecasts at an interval level for voice, email and back office teams to enable the building of accurate and cost-effective schedules
- Accountable for building, maintaining and developing contact demand and impact models using detailed statistical techniques and modelling outputs
- Propose new and creative approaches to the forecasting processes using industry standard methodologies and tools
- Fully understand and report on call drivers, working closely with relevant stakeholders to understand the reasons for customer contact and build resource plans to support the on-going improvements in forecasting outputs and accuracy
- Track and report all forecast / resource planning assumptions
- Ensure all forecasting and resource planning reporting is provided in an accurate and timely manner
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Experience in planning, forecasting and resource optimisation within a contact centre environment
- Exposure to WFM technology and different types of methodology used when planning in contact centres
- Working knowledge of best practice for resource planning, service delivery, real-time and operational MI reporting within a multi-channel contact centre
- Knowledge of ACD configuration, routing, skills-based routing and call management technology
- Good analytical skills to analyse and evaluate key data to produce meaningful, user friendly contact centre MI
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications, specifically Excel
If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity with Pact, please forward your CV to us via the link provided. Thanks!