Service Delivery Analyst
Salary up to £28k + benefits
PACT are pleased to be working with an industry leader and FTSE 250 business. The client requires a Service Delivery Analyst to join its team of professionals to maintain its reputation of providing a highly effective service for its clients.
The Service Delivery Analyst’s main responsibilities are to lead, develop the real time/ short term capability accountable for the management of service levels across phone, email and back office processing.
- Manage allocation and delivery of resources across the contact centre to ensure service targets are achieved
- Effective communications between key levels of business to support efficiency
- Managing real time and short-term off-line requests
- Enhancing service delivery by conducting analysis of key data
- Influencing decision making based on data and analytics
- Develop more efficient ways of working within back office environments
- Work closely with Forecasting/ Planning and capacity planning team
- Attend Daily/ weekly meeting with Operations to review performance, forecast accuracy and sickness levels and to devise an action plan
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of contact centre resource planning specifically focused on real time
- The understanding and experience of front and back office functions
- An expertise in Contact Centre WFM, workflow and telephony technologies
- A background of working efficiently within a team and manage expectations of key stakeholders
- Experience managing Scheduling and Real Time Adherence in i360
- The ability to challenge, test and provide creative solutions
To take advantage of this great opportunity with PACT please use the application provided.