Salesforce Data Engineer (Ref:2336)
Remote UK based (initial 3 month contract)
£400-£500 per day
Pact are delighted to be working with a long standing returning client, that is looking for 2 Salesforce Data Engineers to join them on an initial 3 month contract.
The Salesforce Data Engineer will be part of a data migration project working across an industry leading organisation.
- Certified Salesforce App Builder and trailhead badges
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Security and Data Model
- Able to map Salesforce & business processes together
- Able to configure Salesforce system changes, for example Workflows, API limits, Matching rules, Data Skews
- Integration experience of Salesforce to NetSuite/Workday
- Extensive expertise in using DB AMP, Pentaho, Data Loader, Dataloader.io, DataMatch and D&B
- Interpret data loading issues and errors and be able to reconfigure and correct issues working with DevOps, Test Analysts and Business Analysts
- Identify gaps in processes
The role is on an initial 3 months contract, however possibility of extending out to 9 months.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity with Pact Recruit and you have all the above experience and requirements, please forward your CV by applying via the link provided.