Reporting Analyst (Ref: 2415)
Remote with 1 day a week in Nottingham
£24k-£28k + Benefits
Pact are supporting a well know organisation that has multiple brands operating under their umbrella, that is looking for an experienced Reporting Analyst to join their customer service operation.
The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for providing key information to the business and produce Management Information, Reports and Analysis to business stakeholders.
What you will be doing…
- Design, develop and deploy reports analysis, tools and dashboards to enhance the performance and efficiency of the operation
- Set up, maintain and deliver regular monthly and weekly reporting requirements for Customer Services. Take ownership of the output and work with CS in order to maintain reporting effectiveness
- Consider the different levels of reports and analysis required (Team Leaders, Managers, Directors etc), ensuring analysis is relevant at each level and the delivery is at it’s most effective for the audience
- Ensure accuracy and transparency of all data shared
- Share, train and get feedback and trust from stakeholders/report users to ensure reports are used, understood and developed properly
- Support any ad-hoc Customer Service reporting requirements for specific presentations, meetings or projects, providing analysis to stakeholders when required
What we need you to have…
- Previous experience in a reporting role, providing data analysis to stakeholders in the business
- Experience of working with large/complex data sets
- Ability to present reports and information in a variety of ways
- Customer and delivery focused, meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Excel including using formulas, pivot tables, VBA and experience of Tableau or other data visualisation tools
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please forward your CV to Pact Recruit by hitting the apply button. Thanks!