Business Analyst (Ref: 2382)
Remote / Northampton
£40-£45k + Benefits
Pact are delighted to be supporting a growing award-winning organisation, that is looking for an experienced operational Business Analyst to join its head office support function.
As Business Analyst you will be responsible for playing a key role in the businesses 3-year transformation plan and will deliver a number of critical changes.
Often working on 1 or multiple initiatives at any one time, you will manage the end-to-end analysis and cradle to grave lifecycle of projects/programmes being carried out by the business.
The Business Analyst will work closely with stakeholders to recommend solutions and then act as the conduit between the operational and the change development department.
What we are looking for
- You will have at least 2 years + experience as an operationally biased Business Analyst
- Experience of using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Highly analytical, with good problem solving and solution focused skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management capabilities
- Strong engagement & influencing skills, with ability to develop internal and external business relationships
- High levels of communication skills across all levels
- A passion for a collaborative approach to delivering exceptional outcomes that impact the overall customer experience
If the above role sounds like you, please forward your CV to Pact Recruit via the link provided. Thanks!