Resource Planning & MI Manager (Ref: 888454)
£35k-£40k + Bonus & Benefits
Pact are delighted to be supporting this instantly recognisable brand that is looking for an experienced Planning & MI Manager to join their busy global contact centre operation.
Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager. The role is responsible for the overall management and direction of both the Resource and MI teams. As a key member of senior management within the centre, you will be responsible for production of ‘year ahead’ budget forecast and real time delivery of this plan. Ensuring optimisation of resources to enhance the customer experience, continuous analysis of contact reason with accurate production of MI and feedback to key stakeholders.
- Managing the resource for the contact centre, including planning, scheduling and reacting to business needs.
- Produce accurate 1-2-year long term staffing & budget forecasts, providing periodic reviews of KPI and cost performance.
- Manage the daily performance to ensure SLAs are achieved and the customer experience is positive.
- Analysing trends in customer behaviour to forecast any risk.
- Use forecasting tools to develop projected future contact activity alongside daily, weekly, monthly & annual trends.
- Full performance management of a team consisting of Real Time & MI managers and analysts.
- Manage a portfolio of projects working with internal and external stakeholders, assessing risk and advising the business regarding implementation.
- Ensure the parameters within the WFM software accurately reflect policies and procedures about employee legislation, holiday and overtime etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Time and people management skills with ability to organise & prioritise tasks to meet customer needs
- Experience of working with WFM tools is essential (Desirable – Verint / Nice)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Strong team player
- Self-motivated and flexible in work hours according to work load
- Willingness to take ownership of work
- Advanced PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint & Word, Desirable – SQL)
- Experience in forecasting and planning in a call centre environment
- Flexible to work hours across the week