Pact are delighted to be supporting this exciting new business that looking to make waves in their industry by bringing a different approach to the sector.
The Customer Journey Business Analyst will know what great customer service looks like and will be responsible improving the processes and data that goes with it. You will love mapping customer journeys, identifying customer pain points, working with processes, mining for data and using the results to recommend continual improvements across the customer experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- A minimum of 2 years as a Business Analyst within a customer service obsessed environment
- Solid experience of customer journey process mapping
- Excellent communication skills and able to gather requirements from across the business and action findings in fast paced environment
- A love for process driven intelligence and decision making
- Proven track record of delivering trackable KPIs and improved SLAs across a business
If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity with Pact Recruit, please forward your CV by applying via the link provided. Thanks!