Pact are proud to be supporting this leading telecommunications provider in their search for a certified and accredited MS Office 365 individual to join their busy support function.
The Senior Technical Support Analyst will be part of a team that supports new and innovative products and services within the marketplace and will work across Cloud based services such as Office 365, Google Apps and other exciting products.
Your purpose in the role
The Senior Technical Support Analyst will support Enterprise level customer over a full range of converged products and a number of complex bespoke solutions providing in-depth diagnostics and fault resolution in line with service level agreements.
Working as part of a team to provide Technical Support, in order to resolve incidents by restoring service quickly, minimising hand offs to back office departments, assist in identifying the root cause.
Respond to real time events and day-to-day operational needs through the effective management of individual workloads and escalations to meet customer expectations and agreed service levels.
- Provide 2nd line diagnosis & fixes for Converged Services and products to an advanced level
- Ability to translate technical information easily, at all levels
- Carry out accurate logging, tracking and escalation of faults where necessary
- Be first technical contact for our customers ensuring you deliver first class leading customer service
- Analyse fault patterns and traffic reports to proactively identify faults and make suggestions for improvement
Key Experience Required
- MS Office 365 accreditation 70-346 and 70-347
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to interpret complex data
- Experience in dealing with both internal stakeholders and external customers when providing technical support
- Passion for technology and delivering to high service standards
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity with Pact, please apply via the link provided. Thanks!