Pact are delighted to be working exclusively with a brand-new client that is looking for an experienced Senior Resource Planner to join their multi-department contact centre operation in Liverpool.
My client is going through a period of exciting transformation and is looking to transform the way it plans for its contact centre and the dynamic of the contact centre operation itself. This is a real opportunity to be a part of that journey of transformation of both the contact centre business and the resource planning function.
The Senior Resource Planner will be responsible for leading a small team of planning and performance analysts and driving accurate forecasting and planning resource across the customer service contact centre operation. You will make recommendations to support Team Leaders and Senior Management in order to make effective decision making across the operation.
Some of what you will be doing…
- Produce accurate demand forecast using multiple drivers, considering trends, expected and future business performance and strategy
- Pro-actively drive most efficient supply vs demand plan, presenting recommendations to senior stakeholders to gain buy in
- Produce strong insights to raise awareness of current risks to plan and influence key business decisions at Senior/Head/Director level
- Manage relationship within Customer Services to collaboratively deliver the right customer and people outcomes relating to shift and people coverage
- Take the lead on complex, multi-functional change activity
- Ensue the Resource Planning team carry out all key core duties and responsibilities and coach, develop a mentor the planning team to a best in class level
- Focus on business objectives and have a full understanding of how the production of insightful data can assist in the achievement of service levels in order to improve customer satisfaction and reduce customer complaints
What you need to have to be successful in this role…
- Strong background in leading resource planning teams either as a Manager or Senior Analyst within a contact centre environment
- Extensive experience in resource planning within excel based models and optimising WFM technology
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills
- Strong analytical background using MS Office and delivering insight to a business
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to direct reports and stakeholders
- Understand the month, the week, the day ahead plan, taking necessary actions to deliver the required resource profile to deliver results
- Demonstrable evidence of accountability of contact centre performance in collaboration with stakeholders
If you would like to be considered for this exciting, please contact Pact Recruit by sending your CV via the link provided. Thanks!