Senior Insight Analyst (Ref: 2359)
£40,000 + Benefits
Pact are delighted to be working with a returning client, that is looking for an experienced Senior Insight Analyst to join their growing BI & Insight function.
The client is going through a period of growth and transformation and needs people who are willing to bring fresh ideas and new ways of working in order for the business to improve in the future.
There is a real opportunity to be part of a team that is going to be delivering some real change to their BI & Insight capability which will lead to real benefit for the wider business
The Senior Insight Analyst will understand, analyse and represent the customers story and business performance data to support the operational leadership team in making effective decisions around the delivery of exceptional customer service, and to conduct any data related projects as required to support business improvement.
- Understand, design and carry out analysis to build a picture of the customer experience or business process and performance
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of insight analysts
- 50% insight development, 50% team management
- Work closely with Technical Lead, Developer Lead and Senior Data Analyst to support the long-term data strategy
- To review and monitor customer satisfaction to identify trends across different customer segments
- Proactively seek to make recommendations to improve the overall customer experience and business performance through process and systems change delivering efficiency and service improvements
- Proactively seek to make recommendations to improve overall customer experience, profitability and loyalty
- Be familiar with Agile working methodologies
- Ability to manipulate data via T-SQL / DAX
- Create actionable insight on customer and operational metrics to extract root cause for customer dissatisfaction and drive priorities for improvement
- Extensive experience in an Insight role, leading a team of Insight Analysts to drive insight capability across a business
- Ability to build dashboards, reports using T-SQL, DAX and Power BI
- Team management of a team of up to 6 people
- Advanced Excel using functions such as VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, References, Pivot Tables and Visualisations using the built-in charting tools
- Proven experience analysing and reviewing customer feedback across a wide range of metrics including Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score and Effort
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and work with key stakeholders
- Previous experience of working within a regulated environment
- Experience of customer segmentation and modelling
If the above opportunity sounds of interest and you have the skills required, please send your CV by applying via the link provided. Thanks!