Pact are delighted to be supporting this market leader in their hunt for a dynamic Business Planning Lead.
You will be responsible for presenting a professional and positive image of the department, the team and the company as well as maintaining mutually constructive, positive and beneficial relationship across all areas of the business. You will have responsibility in managing the long-term resource plans for all areas of the business, undertake analysis to understand macro and micro trends undertake impact analysis to improve and update forecasting requirements. You will support in the creation of Senior Management briefing packs in relation to business capacity and initiative impacts and Assist in the design and implement robust communication processes to ensure end to end planning is delivered for impact assessments
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a positive and solution-oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality.
- Collect & undertake detailed analysis of the key drivers of Business volumes and their data source both current & planned, in order to design, manage and construct accurate Quality forecasting models.
- To proactively communicate with staff (at all levels) across the business in order to obtain relevant data/feeds into the forecasting and Impact process.
- Develop and improve existing workload forecast models to provide short, medium and long term demand forecasts.
- Be able to analyse & describe call volume data, interpreting results and understanding their business implications to key stakeholders at various levels
- To prepare and support the line manager in preparing impact assessments for each Business area, determining the levels of benefit and contact resource required to support these activities, and the associated cost analysis.
- Ensuring data integrity by challenging source and assumptions.
- Reviewing changes to initiatives in relation to impact on demand picture and profile and creating any required exception repost to flag risks.
- Identify & utilise operational levers such as shrinkage options & shift optimisation to ensure sufficient resource is available to meet demand
- To provide accurate workload volume forecasts inclusive of timings and shrinkage assumptions through the analysis and collation of all data from a range of sources. (e.g. Marketing Campaign Tracker, Historical / Seasonal Workload Data). Pro-actively highlighting areas of concern and potential solutions
- Build and maintain open communication links with Marketing and Finance departments to ensure clear transparency of the effects of marketing campaigns with resource requirements, availability and set service level expectations
- Effective Forecasting of shrinkage requirements and build into resource plans i.e. Holiday availability, Training, Sickness etc. Effective management of holiday entitlements / allowances across the year, fluctuating accordingly to aide with peak volumes or periods where volumes are low Essential requirements
- Extensive experience in a statistical design and implementation role
- Experience working well in a highly pressurised environment with the ability to manage a number of high profile activities at the same time.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven background in forecasting & Long Term Planning within a within a multi-channel call centre environment.
- Experience and developed skills in analysing and presenting complex data and information to non-technical managers and staff at senior levels.
- Ability to deliver to deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritise workloads.
- Ability to communicate at a high level with the use of both visual and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of the complexities of forecasting within a multi-channel environment.
- Ability to deliver results within the necessary timescales and to prioritise through a clear understanding of business and customer’s needs Desirable
- Experience using SQL for data gathering and modelling.
- Experience in using NICE IEX WFM system for scheduling and forecasting.