Pact are delighted to be working exclusively with a client of ours that has experienced rapid growth over the last 5 years that are looking for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to join their European contact centre operation.
The Resource Planning Manager will be responsible for managing a planning team to deliver accurate forecasts for a number of departments across the contact centre operation and determine the level of resource required.
You will efficiently align resources to work demands and manage schedules as well as provide comprehensive MI to stakeholders to support the operations in achieving operational objectives and KPI targets as well as strategic goals.
- Own end to end resource planning cycle incorporating forecast creation, schedule optimisation and intraday management across multiple teams
- Provide strategic direction and critical thinking to achieve strategic and operational goals
- Manage and lead the planning team to ensure high levels of engagement and continued professional development to empower them to add value to the business
- Forecasting for various channels across voice and non-voice
- Determine and mange resources to meet demand that ensure all KPI targets for speed and productivity are met
- Utilise data to develop accurate headcount models that provide capacity modelling service level and SLA forecasts
Knowledge & Experienced
- Highly experienced Resource Planning Manager with proven contact centre experience across front and back office environments
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to develop a high performing team
- Advanced level of Excel with experience of building and maintaining planning models in Excel
- Advanced knowledge of telephony systems and WFM applications
- Advanced understanding of contact centre resourcing and modelling techniques
- Excellent stakeholder management experience with the ability to engage and influence others
If you are an experienced Resource Planning Manager looking for a new opportunity with a growing global business, please apply to Pact via the link provided. Thanks!