Resource Planning and Forecast Analyst
Up to £33k + benefits
PACT are pleased to be working with an industry leader and FTSE 250 business. The client requires a Resource Planning and Forecast Analyst to join its team of professionals to maintain its reputation of providing a highly effective service for its clients.
The Resource Planning and Forecast Analyst’s main responsibility will be front and back office planning and producing accurate supply and demand forecasts and complete detailed forecast variance analysis.
- Producing short, medium and long-term plans for back office Operations focusing on both supply and demand drivers
- Producing schedules and forecasts in regard to front office functions at interval, daily and weekly levels
- As SME drive real time performance of the front office team
- Conduct root cause analysis to improve planning accuracy
- Making sure planning processes adhere to the OMF
- Interacting with different levels of business
Experience and skills:
- Building forecast models based in Excel
- Experience liaising with clients at a planning level and managing relationships
- In depth knowledge of planning principles
- Excellent analytical skills and forecasting techniques
- Experience dealing with high loads of information and to organise, plan, report and present conclusions
- Working to deadlines while prioritising
- Strong mathematical skills.
Application | Contact
If you’re interested in this opportunity with PACT contact us by applying by the link provided