Resource Planning Adviser
Salary Up To £25,000
PACT are pleased to be working with one of Europe’s leading professional service companies, assisting it in finding an experienced Resource Planning Advisor. The organisation is a FTSE 250 business which due its highly successfully ongoing projects is going through a period of growth. The Resource Planning Advisor’s primary responsibility will be to support the delivery of efficiency and effectiveness across all departments.
* Inputting call and shrinkage forecasts and production of advisor schedules
* Meeting performance needs by optimising schedules
* Identifying and providing recommendations
* Real time monitoring of call volumes, AHT and staffing against intraday forecasts, reforecasting where appropriate, and identifying and driving recommendations to ensure SLA delivery
* Managing short term planning functions
* Communicating recommendations and escalating issues to the operation by email, telephone and face to face
Essential skills and experience
* Experience with WFM systems
* Basic knowledge of Excel
* Experience with short term planning within a contact centre environment
* Excellent communications skills
* Experience with Avaya CMS telephony system or equivalent Workforce Management Tools is preferred
To take advantage of this opportunity use the application link provided.