A little bit about our client…
Pact are delighted to be supporting this entrepreneurial business that enjoyed fantastic growth last year and is set to continue in the same fashion this year, which has meant the need for an ambitious contact centre Real Time Analyst to join their busy resource planning contact centre operation.
A bit about the role…
The Real Time Analyst will be responsible for delivering agreed service level from a resource planning perspective. You will make on the day, day schedule change recommendations, manage time-off requests, scheduling non-work events and provide system admin for telephony, email and social platforms.
The contact centre Real Time Analyst will proactively identify staffing utilisation opportunities and provide daily commentary of the contact centre’s performance from a resource planning point of view.
- Communicate with operational managers amendments to the plan.
- Drive operational performance through effective real time management.
- Manage changes to resource levels and ensure they are successfully implemented across the contact centre for the day.
- Accurately calculate and interpret large volumes of data to understand the real time resourcing needs and make on the day recommendations.
- Liaise with operational management to ensure that changes to the plan are understood.
- Feed back into the resource plans any issues seen on the day
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent resource planning, real time and scheduling skills within a contact centre environment
- Ability to make the right decisions under pressure
- Experience of tracking & reporting service performance
- Ability to identify and provide solutions to service performance issues
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work under pressure and sense of urgency to work in a deadline driven environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly numerate with real ability to manipulate numerical data
*Please note that this role is a Monday to Friday role with working hours rotating weekly between 8am-8pm*
If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity with Pact, please apply via the link provided.