Real Time Analyst (Ref: 2424)
£21k-£25k + Benefits
Pact Recruit are working with a well-known financial services client, that is looking for an experienced Real Time Analyst to join their planning department to look after things 2 weeks out within the planning lifecycle.
About the role
The Real Time Analyst will be responsible for managing all short-term day to day processes up to 2 weeks out in supporting the operation to achieve business service level, maximising efficiency and occupancy levels.
As an integral part of the Resource Planning team and the wider contact centre operation, you will analyse, monitor and react to real-time staffing levels, call volumes, using dynamic optimisation of skills sets to avoid SLA failures, whilst supporting the Resource Planning & Scheduling team to produce short-term forecasts and management information.
What you will be doing
- Maintain, update and provide support for the Workforce Management software for planning shift patterns and forecasting call volumes
- Improve short-term Schedule efficiency during accountable timeline through shrinkage management rules in WFM with effective communication to Operations.
- Work within operational budget and SLAs to monitor performance and productivity of individuals and teams
- Collate and analyse data from various sources and prepare reporting information with commentary and solutions to management team
- Challenge short-term forecasts and ensure accuracy above a required threshold, implement new reporting strategies on an ad-hoc basis
- Ensure report content validity and accuracy against requirements
- Previous experience in a Real Time or Tactical Planning role within a contact centre environment
- Experience of looking after real time / planning from on the day to 2 weeks out
- Experience of using Workforce Management technology, ideally Verint WFM
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage at all levels within a business
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills, with the ability to present this insight to wider business audiences
- Strong customer focus, who is a proactive self-starter with a forward-thinking approach to driving insight and change
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please forward your CV to Pact Recruit by hitting apply. We look forward to hearing from you!