Planning and Reporting Manager
Salary up to £40,000
PACT are delighted to be working with one of UK’s leading professional service companies, assisting it in finding a Planning and Reporting Manager. The organisation credits its success and longevity to its quality and reputation of its services. This role will be responsible for the management and production of MI reporting, forecasting and planning both internally within the business and supporting it.
- To improve the efficiency of demand forecasting and workforce planning
- Providing regular and ad-hoc insight and reporting in regard to performance drivers
- Meeting agreed Member Services reporting requirements
- Producing and maintaining models designed to capture and report benefit impacts from improvements and changes.
- Completing and updating Member Services MI
- All analytical, business and process modelling capability
- Effectively communicating with all levels of business including key stakeholders via written and verbal communication.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience producing back office forecasting models within Excel
- Proven background in capacity planning and workforce planning
- Experience of working within a back-office environment
- Experience producing stakeholder packs and MI reports
- Previous experience in understanding customer experience, market conditions, seasonality and impact analysis of change
To take advantage of this rare opportunity with PACT please contact us by using the application link