Pension Payroll Administrator (Ref: 2344)
Competitive + Benefits
Pact are pleased to be supporting this long-standing client, that is looking for an experienced Pension Payroll Administrator to join their finance team.
The Pension Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the professional and efficient administration of payroll services and is carried out in accordance with service level agreements and administrative procedures.
- Process pension benefits based on entitlements under the rules of the pension scheme
- Update relevant pension administration databases and systems e.g., Profund
- Communicate pension payment information to members, both verbally and in writing, and to resolve queries
- Maintain systems to ensure accuracy of information and the corresponding correct pension payments
- Document work processes and aid the other members of the team
- Advise and liaise with external organisations on pension adjustments, payments and communications
- Experience of Pensions / and or Payroll Administration or Analysis
- Strong IT & MS Office skills
- Excellent customer care skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and process skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage workloads
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity with Pact Recruit, please forward your CV via the link provided. Thanks!