Operations Manager (Collections)
Paying up to £50,000 + Annual Bonus & Benefits
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Pact are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies who are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their Collections Department. As an Operations Manager, you will utilise your leadership experience to support, drive and develop your people.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading multiple teams within Collections ensuring strategic objectives are met and day to day issues are actioned
- Working closely with stakeholders across the department, including the Head of Collections and other Operations Managers, to develop a best in class service for our customers
- Supporting the daily running and ongoing development of multiple inbound contact centre teams
- Supporting the department with expert advice, knowledge and guidance that utilises experience gained in a regulated collections environment
- Providing project support to ensure that we remain an innovative and progressive department
- Horizon scanning and working with regulator guidance to remain pro-active and progressive in adhering to FCA guidelines
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in leading a team, preferably multiple, in a regulated collections environment
- Understand the challenges collections can face in a regulated market and have ideas on how to overcome them
- An interest in change, growth and innovation to overcome issues
- You are excited to join a department that isn’t the finished article, where you can have a real impact on its success
- You are an excellent leader & communicator
Bonus & Benefits
Salary offered will be reflective of experience but is up to £50,000 and there is also an annual performance related bonus available. There is also the very competitive benefits package which includes a generous pension and private healthcare.
Other benefits include breakfast mornings, team social events and generous support to pursue further training and qualifications.
Hours of work will be between 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility required around key dates.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click apply now!