Pact are proud to be supporting this business that has been helping UK customers for over 100 years with their needs, and are searching for an experienced Operational Planning Manager to join their front and back office contact centre operation.
The Operational Planning Manager will be responsible for leading and developing the long-term planning strategy and agenda across the business by delivering complex business plans and budget forecasts to the operation.
- Lead and develop a team of business planning analysts to deliver robust and accurate business plans and budget forecast models
- Develop and manage reliable forecasting tools and processes that deliver high accuracy at monthly, weekly, daily and intraday level, which will provide relevant MI to the Tactical, Business Planning and Operational teams
- Support and cover the Head of Planning in BAU activities such as coordinating team and workload, liaising with stakeholders and projects
- Ensure robust processes in place for FTE tracking and data accuracy, across Planning, Finance and HR
- Provide accurate forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/o monthly basis
- Customer Contact Channels – Understanding of load balancing and blending of contact centre resource across multi-channel demand
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Extensive background in contact centre front and back office forecasting, budget modelling and capacity planning
- Thorough understanding of forecasting principle, techniques and methodologies
- Experience of leading, developing and motivating planning teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage and influence at a senior level
- Experience of planning in Excel and using both front and back office WFM technologies
If you are interested in this opportunity with Pact, please forward your CV by applying via the link provided. Thanks!