Pact are pleased to be supporting this well-established financial services client that is looking for an experienced Operational Insight Manager to join its operation based in East Midlands.
The Operational Insight Manager will be responsible for embedding a culture of insight-driven innovation into the operation through creating a centre of Excellence for change management, encompassing Analytics, Continuous Improvement and System Development.
As Operations Insight Manager, you will act as one of the driving forces for this cultural change, helping the business make better use of the large amounts of data that the business has available and turn it into actionable insights.
What you will be doing…
- Analyse team performance and customer experience, delivering actionable insights that lead to concrete improvements
- Use the data to tell a story – help drive the business narrative
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- Support teams to deliver continuous improvement through their own team-based problem solving
- Understand the relationships between customer experience, output quality and operational efficiency
- Map data to the customer journey and build behavioural using segmented customer data and trigger points in the journeys
What we are looking for…
- Proven expertise of using data analysis tools and techniques to deliver actionable insights
- Knowledge of SQL and Power Query to extract and prepare data for analysis
- Experience with Power BI / DAX for data analysis, visualisation and dashboarding, as well as Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- The ability to tell the story of what the insights you generate mean and to adapt your approach to provide support to colleagues and stakeholders at al levels of the business
- Passionate about ‘fact and evidence’ based performance
- An enthusiastic and hands-on attitude to solving problems
If the above opportunity sounds like you and you would like to learn more about this role, please send your CV to Pact by applying via the link provided. Thanks!