Operational Excellence Insight Analyst (Ref: 2335)
£40,000 – £50,000 + Benefits
Pact are delighted to be supporting an organisation that makes a real difference to peoples lives on a daily basis, supporting them 24/7 with their needs and delivering exceptional care and service every step of the way.
The Operational Excellence Insight Analyst will be responsible for providing management information, data analysis and resource planning skill to support the operational teams and ensure the business provide high quality customer centred service.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own and maintain requests for Management Information & Data Analysis from the Operational & Operational Support functions
- To report and complete data analysis for new and existing requirements
- Work with stakeholders to provide insight and recommendations to improve efficiency and deliver continuous improvement solutions
- To work across operational disciplines, workforce management, resource & recruitment planning and sales initiatives
- Develop and improve all aspects of data capture, analytics and presentation to provide management teams with relevant, accurate and timely outputs
- Support Leadership, Operational and Quality teams with the analysis of data, KPI delivery and other business insights to drive continuous improvement
- Extensive experience in a Management Information or Data Analytics role
- Strong background of working in operational environments and delivering successful outcomes
- Understanding of Resource Planning, Operational Excellence and Sales principle
- Data analysis experience as well as Excel, VBA and SQL skills to query, extract and manipulate large and often complex data sets
- Experience with front-end Data Visualisation tools to present data, such as Power BI or Business Objects
- Proven practical analytical and statistical skills and an ability to apply these in an operational environment
This opportunity is not without it’s challenges, however if you’re looking for an opportunity to make a real difference and implement positive change into an organisation that is going through a period of transformation, then this is the role for you.
For more info, apply via the link provided.
We look forward to hearing from you.