The role holder will support both Contact Centre and Back Office forecasting and planning. You will drive and support the production of accurate supply and demand forecasts, completing detailed forecast variance analysis to support the Operations area in making optimum use of resources in order to achieve internal and contractual agreed service levels and meet business plans. You will support our Operational Excellence programs, identifying, driving, and sizing opportunities to improve our customer experience.
What you will do:
- Complete detailed ad-hoc root cause analysis and provide recommendations to the Operation of opportunities to increase efficiency and improve customer interactions.
- Support the service optimisation agenda within the operation by providing detailed analysis and recommendations to the Operations Director on process flows and customer experience.
- Support the business by making and driving recommendations on best use of operational resource, operational efficiencies and leakage opportunities.
- Build and produce short, medium and long term forecasts and capacity plans, focusing on both supply and demand drivers for Contact Centre and Back Office operations. Analyse all supply and demand components using appropriate techniques and tools, providing insightful commentary and making and tracking recommendations.
- Lead and contribute to formal interactions within our best practice Operational Management Framework (OMF) including Mission Control Meetings, Planning/Loading/Variance meetings and Monthly Operating Committee meetings.
- Ensure planning processes adhere to the OMF and share best practice across the planning community.
- Provide full impact assessment and advice on business change/projects
- Identify and highlight performance/service risks to Operations.
- Support the achievement of revenue targets and both internal and contractual SLAs.
- Produce actionable performance MI to support operational focus on key metrics.
- Support, coach and develop less experienced colleagues to aid their development and ensure planning models, methodology and practices are accurate and effective.
Your experience will include:
- Good understanding of demand forecasting and resource planning methodologies
- Good understanding of performance metrics
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential
- Previous experience in a resource planning role
- Knowledge of resource planning technologies such as EG and Verint Impact 360 would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Access would be an advantage
- Ability to disseminate large amounts of information, shape into detailed plans and reports and present conclusions
- Ability to analyse sizeable data sets, decide and apply appropriate forecasting technique
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and interact and influence at all levels
- Self motivated, flexible and responsive to business needs and changes in priorities and deadlines
- Personally committed to quality, delivery and improvement
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to create reports with high visual impact
- Strong analytical skills and highly numerate
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills with the ability to
- prioritise multiple tasks, working to challenging deadlines
- Committed team player