Pact are delighted to be supporting this instantly recognisable business as they look for an experienced Lead Forecasting Analyst to join their multisite operation.
The Lead Forecasting Analyst will be responsible for conceptual demand model building in Erlang as well as estate modelling for the group on different projects across different global sites. You drive forecasting and demand management across both an inhouse and outsourced model requiring different forecasting techniques along the way.
The Lead Forecasting Analyst will deliver complex models across both front and back offices environments and will work across multi-channels from voice to digital technologies.
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Extensive experience in a contact centre forecasting or demand management role within a large, multi-site, multi-channel environment
- Proven experience in building and designing forecasting or demand models in Erlang C methodology
- Strong experience in budget and finance forecasting
- Experience in conceptualised model building and estate modelling
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Mid to long range forecasting experience
If you are interested in the above and have the necessary experience required for the role, please apply to Pact via the link provided. Thanks!!