Head of Data Management (Ref: 888714)
Competitive Salary with Bonus & Benefits
Pact are delighted to be supporting this financial services client, that is in the market looking for a Head of Data Management to drive forward the data strategy and data agenda across the wider business.
The Head of Data Management will be responsible for leading the data team and department in reporting across the wider operation and working with stakeholders to improve customer experience as a result.
What you will be doing…
- Manage Data Services team, providing strong leadership, support and technical expertise
- Work closely with the project team responsible for transition to the new platform to ensure data is migrated to agreed timescales with no impact on quality, taking advantages of any opportunities to cleanse data or improve data structure
- Develop data strategy for the team that aligns to the wider business strategy, providing ideas and input to the ways in which you collect, process and store data to improve operations and improve customer experience
- Manage strategic data cleanse projects for the business, working closely with internal resources and/or third parties as required to analyse data and prioritise data cleanse projects
- Develop and manage a programme to routinely analyse data to meet regulatory reporting requirements, as well as ensuring historic and new data changes are made correctly and are fit for purpose
- Support and manage wider operational reporting requirements for customer data. This includes liaising with key stakeholders to validate specifications for reports, ensuring all data requests are logged by the data team and providing analysis on requirements
What we need from you…
- Experienced Data Manager at a senior level with an excellent understanding of managing, reporting and improving data in a regulated environment
- Strong people skills with the ability to communicate / interact at all levels within the business and with external partners
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and process improvement skills
- Organisational strategic awareness and proven ability of developing strategic solutions
- Strong leadership and line management capability and experience
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
If the above sounds like you and you have a background within Data Management and Strategy within a regulated environment, please send your CV to Pact Recruit by applying via the link provided. Thanks!