Pact are delighted to be supporting this returning in their search for an experienced Forecasting & Planning Manager to join their contact centre operation.
The Forecasting & Planning Manager will be responsible for supporting the operational strategy of ensuring the business has the right people in the right place with the right skill, delivering quality service that delights the customer. The Forecasting & Planning Manager will be responsible for managing a team that deliver long, medium and short-term planning solutions for the wider business.
The role will support the delivery of a global resourcing plan that drives the future shape and direction of operations through the identification of best practice operating models, staffing, technology and seat utilisation.
- Deliver innovative workforce agility strategy that ensures schedule effectiveness while also supporting enhanced employee satisfaction, minimisation of external attrition and delivering year on year cost per minute reductions
- Direct line management responsibility for forecasting & planning analysts, delivering coaching and performance management on a regular basis, both face to face and using remote methods
- Support the creation and delivery of alternative operating model scenarios covering 2 -5 year window, including recommendations on resourcing, technology investment and location of services
- Create and maintain a global plan of resources from long term to intraday level, maximising use of global resource sharing to deliver reductions in regions while ensuring the delivery of expected grades of service for the customer
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in the Workforce Management tool, suggesting and driving future changes/enhancements
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Extensive experience of workforce management in a fast-paced customer focused environment
- In depth knowledge of WFM methodologies and technology
- Strong working knowledge of reporting tools and processes within a contact centre environment
- Excellent influencing and relationship building skills, from agent level to Director
- Advanced IT skills, specifically MS Excel
If you would like to register your interest for this opportunity with Pact, please forward your CV via the link provided. Thanks!