Pact are pleased to be supporting this returning client who are looking for an experienced Forecasting & Planning Analyst to join their operation.
The Forecasting & Planning Analyst will be responsible for developing, monitoring and analysing workload projection functions, and forecasting workload quantity and staffing needs in a timely and accurate manner, whilst ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Forecast workload quantity and staffing needs across the business
- Develop, monitor and analyse workload projection functions
- Perform modifications in the scheduling system of daily and weekly projected trends and volume
- Monitor trending of average handling time (AHT) and real-time volume, making changes to forecast as necessary
- Conduct analysis of historical data, requesting, gathering and reviewing data that can assist in determining special staffing needs
- Assist in the development and maintenance of tools that will aid in ensuring staff forecasting is accurate and efficient
- Gather and review data to project workload volume and position requirements for pending projects, communicating long-term planning objectives
Knowledge & Experience Required
- 2 years of experience in forecasting and scheduling within a contact centre environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in analysing data and trends
- Knowledge of forecasting methods and their applications
- Understanding of contact centre planning theories (Erlang & Simulation ) and how to apply without the use of a WFM tool
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and changing business environment
If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity with Pact, please forward you CV via the link provided. Thanks!