Pact are delighted to be supporting this multi-channel retail business, with multiple brand names. The business trades with its customers through an Inbound call centre, supported by three flagship retail outlets based across the South West and an increasingly successful web business.
Due to this continued success, our client is currently looking to recruit a Forecasting & MI Analyst within its multi-channel contact centre.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership and accountability for the accuracy and quality of all forecasting and resourcing plans for allocated business lines (including email, webchat and postal orders)
- Ensure all forecasts include short and medium-term requirements and are adjusted/updated as and when required
- Experience in forecasting large call volumes. Last year the business handled over 350 thousand order calls and over 250 thousand customer service calls.
- Enhance forecast accuracy by reviewing volume drivers, customer contact history and channels for contact
- Conduct performance analysis – demonstrating forecast accuracy & understanding of contact drivers
- Closely monitor accuracy of planning assumptions and variables
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly and annual capacity plans
- Provide reporting on headcount and FTE levels including variance to budget
- Provide meaningful analysis and insight that tracks ‘actual’ performance against ‘planned’ – recommending remedial actions
- Timely re-evaluation of resource demand based on changing inputs or trends and recommending appropriate action
- Development of the Contact Centre Reporting Suite -daily/weekly/monthly/annually
- Documentation of forecasting/planning/scheduling processes
- Work with the wider IT & Data Team for reporting support
- To undertake other tasks as defined by the line manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fundamentally, you will be passionate about delivering the right forecast so the business can support our customers enquiries.
- The successful candidate will have experience in forecasting large call volumes.
- Level of education – degree level.
- Advanced Excel knowledge/skills
- Organised and strong attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
- Proficient in the use of CRM database systems.
- Previous knowledge or experience reporting from phone systems
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Able to influence and persuade according to audience or management level.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send your CV by clicking apply.