Pact are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Forecasting and Capacity Planning Analyst with a background in modelling to work between our Resource Planning & Customer Service Analytics teams helping manage demand and capacity plans.
This is far from a standard forecasting role. They are a 24/7, multilingual, multi-channel, multi-site operation with a passion for being different.
- Planning: Anticipating complex possible options based on historical data, experience, analysis combined with possible future visions.
- Analytical thinking: ability to break down raw information and undefined problems into specific workable components that in turn identifies the issues at hand.
Logical conclusions, anticipating obstacles and considering different approaches to the decision-making process.
Problem solving: determines cause by probing the facts, analysing issues and breaking them down into their component parts then drawing conclusions systematically.
Organisation of work: focussed and results oriented with assignments; on time and reliable performance of responsibilities; able to focus and maintain efficiency even when workload is heavy; minimizing errors through preparation, process and follow through.
Communication: clear in every situation and at various levels (verbal and written).
Team orientation: Interacts well with co-workers, respects other people’s feelings and viewpoints. Ability to handle conflict in a positive manner.
Resilience/Adaptability: Is comfortable with changing and stressful situations without reacting.
Persuasiveness: Influences, convinces, or engages others in a way that results in acceptance or agreement. Is clear, fluent and to the point.
Attention to detail: Completing tasks with attention to detail and constant accuracy checks.
Thinking “out of the box” and being “Anything but ordinary”: Challenges own work by thinking differently and from a new perspective while keeping the complete picture in mind; applies less obvious, convincing solutions and/or proposes innovative approaches.
This role is ideal for an articulate, analytical and enthusiastic WFM professional with a strategic mindset who enjoys working in an international and fast paced company.
As part of the role you will be responsible for predicting both short and long-term plans through the analysis of historical trends, alongside budgetary and company strategy to meet the customers’ needs and expectation through applicable WFM staffing principles and Excel modelling.
- Effective and confident communicator and the ability to influence at all levels
- Displays sound judgement, objectivity, strong commercial awareness and a commitment to delivering a high level of internal customer service.
- At least 2 years in a Forecasting for front office and back offices environment for phone, email and Chat channels role.
- Experience of building capacity models from scratch.
- Understanding of Erlang and calculating FTE requirements outside of a WFM tool.
- Excellent excel skills and able to analyse large amounts of complex data.
- Familiar with schedule fit to measure how optimum agent schedules meet demand and previous experience in shift review and design an advantage.
- Proficient in using TeleoptiWFM tool with detailed understanding of forecast and people modules also an advantage.
- R Modelling or exposure to would be an advantage
- Ideally a background in working in large multi-site/multilingual contact centre and familiar with planning for a combination of insource and outsource agents across multiple sites.
This role will suit an ambitious individual who loves to get stuck in, you will be measured by the achievement of current and future stretch targets for service levels across all channels – telephony, email, chat, SMS, and social media,
Coupled with a clear demonstration of how your contribution to working processes and overall strategy have helped to drive this success.