Dutch Speaking Content Editor
Permanent, Full Time
Monday – Friday
09:00 – 17:30
Pact are delighted to be supporting our rapidly growing, global client who are looking for a Dutch Speaking Content Editor who is native or Fluent in both Dutch & English. You will become part of the Customer Care Content Team who are responsible for all Customer Care based content, provide the best in class customer service and focus on improving the customer journey, as well as supporting with various translations from English into language.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving improved customer self-serve capability and usage for your site
- The creation and maintenance of all Dutch content used both within Customer Care by advisors and across the Help pages
- Interacting with various stakeholders across the business including Global Trading and Social Teams
- Creating and maintaining content for your site taking into consideration why customers contact us, how we categorise content and if this works for customers in your market.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of content delivered and learning how each delivery can be improved to increase deflection and customer satisfaction.
- You will ensure that Help page content is accurate, up to date and that it is presented in a way that has a local feel whilst maintaining the overall ASOS tone of voice.
- You will be Customer Care’s primary translator for the Dutch language and be required to provide translations to support the department as well as the wider business.
- Ensuring customer care advisors have accurate and up to date content to use when replying to customers across various contact channels. This includes being an expert in your markets’ business processes.
- Ensuring that best practice is shared with fellow Editors
- You will be an expert in the capability of our current systems to provide customer self service
- Effectively work with stakeholders both within Customer Care and across the business to ensure content reflects all business change
- Native language speaker
- Experience of offering high quality customer care in the geography you are supporting
- Analysing data and making findings available and meaningful
- Strong knowledge of the variety of technologies and channels used at the customer interface
- Experience of translating between your native language and English
- Experience in creating content an advantage
- Experience of working with Oracle an advantage
- Social channel experience an advantage
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great career development programmes and opportunities
- A fun, supportive culture with some great social events
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme
- And tonnes more…
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click the link below to apply!