Data Governance Lead (Ref: 2349)
Competitive + Benefits
Pact are delighted to be working alongside this well-known financial services business, that is looking for a Data Governance Lead to join their head office function.
The Data Governance Lead will be responsible for assisting in the achievement of full compliance with regulatory and legal obligations and making sure Data Protection and GDPR is applied fully across all operational sites.
The Data Governance Lead will support the Data Protection Lead and requires a full comprehensive knowledge of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the UK General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
You will need to be able to translate technical knowledge into operational practice to achieve seamless governance structure is in place and act as the subject matter expert when required.
This is a real opportunity to develop and embed a robust data governance culture across the business.
- Proven experience in a Data Governance Lead role working across legislative and regulated environments
- Experience in applying and embedding a data governance culture within a business operation
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protections Regulations (GDPR)
- Demonstrable background in being subject matter expert across DPA & GDPR
- Highly analytical thinker and strong decision maker in a fast paced environment
- Good stakeholder management and engagement skills, with the ability to present MI to senior management
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity with Pact Recruit, please forward your CV by hitting the apply button. Thanks!