Customer Service Advisor
£20,000 + Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
Tuesday – Saturday or Sunday – Thursday (08:00 – 17:00)
Pact are delighted to be recruiting for a fast growing, profitable client based in the heart of London. Rated as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe by The Times this year, they are committed to building a quality, valuable business for the long-term. They are looking for ambitious, driven customer service executives to join their team, delivering that vision.
- Maintaining first class customer service whilst using the company software to respond to direct enquiries from customers via email, phone & online chat
- Working alongside 25 FTE’s, providing outstanding support to customers who use the company’s platform
- Ensuring that the 1000+ daily jobs are booked in and run smoothly for all parties from start to finish
- Deal with any complaints and cancellations in an efficient, calm and timely manner
- Helping support the Tech Team with testing new versions of apps and passing on customer feedback when new promotions are launched.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- An active, forward-thinking problem solver who uses own initiative
- Previous professional experience in a customer service/support environment
- Passionate about creating an amazing customer experience
- Technically savvy and can pick up new technology quickly
- Strong comfort level and familiarity with Desktop platforms and mobile devices
- Incredibly organised and detail-oriented, with exceptional critical-thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Great writer with a clear, thoughtful and friendly writing style
- Self-motivated and accountable, while thriving in a collaborative team
- Excellent under pressure and can adapt quickly in a fast-moving start-up environment.
- Competitive salary with clear structure for salary increases
- Generous 25 days’ holiday allowance
- Opportunity for progression
- Posh Christmas and Summer parties
- Tons of sponsored (but not too heavily organised) office fun
- Potential for share options
If this opportunity sounds like the one for you, please click the link below to apply!