Pact are delighted to be supporting this well-known organisation in their search for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager who enjoys changing the way we deal with customers for the better.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for helping our client in delivering best in class customer service, through driving positive change and efficiencies throughout the operation that enables and empowers its employees to deliver outstanding service to its end customer.
- Create and drive a proactive culture of constant performance/process review for change and improvement
- Proactively encourages a continuous improvement culture across the department
- Responsible for the identification and delivery of lean/six sigma projects that eliminate re-work, streamline processes, provide cost savings and increase the customer experience
- Identifies opportunities/issues, defines and manages continuous improvement projects using Lean Sigma/DMAIC framework
- Manages all work performed within the DMAIC frame work and responsible for communication and reviews with project sponsors
- Ensures accurate quality measurements and tools are implemented within projects
Key Experience Required
- You will be a Master Black Belt or Black Belt Six Sigma Practitioner
- You will have experience of driving continuous improvement within a contact centre environment with a detailed understanding of operational processes and technology
- Experience of working with business customers and technical delivery resources to deliver change and transformation
- A passion for personal development and for the technology industry
If the above sounds like you and you would like to learn more about this opportunity with Pact, please forward your CV by applying via the link provided. Thanks!