Contact Centre Team Leader
£30,000 + Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
35 hours per week, rolling 2-week shift pattern
Week 1: Monday to Friday 8am to 3.30pm
Week 2: Monday to Friday 3.10pm-9pm
Plus either Saturday 8-4 or Sunday 11-4 (rotating weekend days)
PACT is delighted to be supporting a well-established business with a wealth of experience in the financial services sector who pride themselves on their customer service. The client is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Team Leader to join them at their Contact Centre based in Northampton.
As a Contact Centre Team Leader, your primary responsibility will be to ensure best practice in day to day process and people management. You will also be responsible for the team’s productivity, performance and the overall management of your team.
- Deliver internal and external KPIs and SLAs by identifying and utilising your teams’ strengths
- Manage day to day activities of a busy contact centre team
- Managing business processes such as attendance, productivity and quality
- Acting as a point of escalation and dealing with complaints
- Undertaking regular call audits to ensure best practice and internal methodology is adhered to
- Participation in regular and pro-active reviews of operational processes and highlighting risk as appropriate
- Keeping abreast of all developments within the Contact Centre Industry
- Maintaining regular training and development plans for your team
- Be a Health & Safety ambassador
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills using a variety of methods
- Positive can-do attitude
- Able to work well under pressure and able to prioritise efficiently
- Ability to adapt to change
- Keep confidentiality at all times
- Team building/motivational skills
As well as a competitive salary, and a great environment for development, you will be entitled to a range of benefit options including 29 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, free on-site parking, Health Cash Plan and many more.
All successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity with Pact, please click the link below to apply!