Contact Centre Team Leader
Salary £23,000 – £29,000 + on target earnings £36,000 & Benefits
Monday – Friday
1 in every 3 Saturday’s or Sunday’s with a day off in lieu
Pact is delighted to be supporting one of the fastest growing brands in the UK. They continue to be recognised for their great products, amazing customer service and passion for their team members.
With the amazing growth comes new opportunities and they are now looking for Team Leaders to join their contact centre operation in the West Midlands area.
- Leading, supporting & coaching your team to deliver outstanding customer outcomes
- Support the growth of the business by creating & maximising high quality, compliant calls
- Drive excellent results and customer outcomes by inspiring your team to deliver and exceed KPIs and performance metrics
- Take a “sales through service approach” when speaking with customers and being an advocate of this within your team
- Work with other areas of the business to have a joined-up approach for the end customer
- Motivate your team to always deliver to an excellent high standard at all times
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong people focused, customer centric Team Leader background within a contact centre sales environment
- Excellent coaching, mentoring and support skills for your team
- Proven leadership skills and background in inspiring your team to do better
- Team building/Motivational skills – a passion for developing others
- A “Sales Through Service” approach to selling – always putting the heart of the customer first in everything you do
- Opportunities to earn bonus
- Private health insurance
- FREE gym membership
- Personal Development plans
- To be part of a growing business where you are recognised in various ways for the part you will play in the company’s ongoing success.
If you enjoy working with people to achieve goals and you see the route to success is through coaching and motivating those around you this could be the business for you!
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity with Pact, please click the link below to apply!