Business Planning Manager
Up to £35k + benefits
PACT is delighted to be working with one of the leading businesses in the UK in its sector boasting a FTSE 250 status and who pride themselves on the effectiveness of their service. The client is searching for a Business Planning Manager to create resource models and business plans which ensure space/resource requirements are accurately forecasted and contractual service levels are achieved.
- To formulate present and future resource requirements which aid business decisions around recruitment and training.
- Creating budget assumptions and future resource requirements for clients while working with operational and finance teams in regard to long term budgets
- Making sure forecasting processes for accounts are within contractual requirement guidelines
- Supporting senior management in analysing client information and providing advice in regard to resource allocation
- Creating schedules to meet set service levels in regard to agent engagement and liaising with off shore teams to decide its implementation
- Support off shore teams to help deliver required level of service for clients
- Own Internal stakeholder relationships and client relationships in regard to planning and supporting other various teams
- Supporting the change process
- Working with operations directors to make sure contracted service levels are met taking in to account schedule efficiency and productivity
- Some travel is included in this role
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in Planning and Forecasting
- Experience within a call centre environment
- Planning requirements and space
- Working and leading off shore teams
- Deep MS Excel Knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
- To innovate and create new solution methods
If this opportunity with PACT is of Interest to you contact us by applying via the link provided.