Business Planning Analyst (Ref: 2437)
£30k – £37k + Benefits
Pact are delighted to be supporting this returning client, that is looking for an experienced Back Office Forecast/Cap Planner to join them as a Business Planning Analyst for their multisite global operation.
The Business Planning Analyst will be responsible the operational planning for a number of back-office functions and produce short and long-term plans for workload volume and resource requirements.
What you will be doing…
- Create and maintain accurate plans for the operational areas of responsibility
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the operation, supporting their management of the operation, and interfacing with MI & Finance to improve data and drive commercial plans
- Monitor performance to plan, challenging operations on performance variations and keeping stakeholders aligned on operational and financial performance
- Support with preparing and reviewing a range of weekly and monthly reporting in relation to tracking benefits
- Be recognised for operational engagement and having a deep understanding of the operation
- Hold regular internal reviews to ensure operational performance and the pipeline of change impacts is accurate and forecasting the correct outputs and benefits realisation
What we need you to have…
- Strong understanding of back-office operations, including forecasting and planning methodologies
- Experience of building back-office capacity and forecasting models using Excel
- Highly analytical and comfortable working with large, complex data sets
- Advanced level Excel
- Strong level of stakeholder engagement, with the ability to communicate effectively both internally and with external partners
- Delivery focused, with a proven track record in working in similar planning environments
If the above sounds like you and you would like to find out more, then please send your CV to Pact via the apply button.
We look forward to hearing from you!