Pact are delighted to be working with a well-known organisation that is going an exciting period of transformation and are looking for a tenacious and innovative Business Improvement Manager to join their support operation based in the East Midlands.
The Business Improvement Manager will be responsible for driving continuous improvement across customer services, through developing and embedding skills and ways of working.
This role is responsible for creating and leading the business case for each improvement opportunity through Lean, Six Sigma and Agile methodologies, which in turn will drive transformation of cost, revenue and improvement in customer experience.
You will support the Operational Excellence Manager to establish a prioritisation and work delivery process to support the customer focused digital agenda.
Here is what you will be doing…
- Work with customer services leadership team to deliver business improvement initiatives
- Managed multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Work with Op Ex coaches in supporting the Operational Excellence capability reviews, identifying areas for improvement resulting in department improvement plans
- Expertise in using data analysis tools and techniques to interrogate data, identifying root cause, leading to actionable outcomes
- Be the “Voice of the Customer” when assessing the effectiveness of processes and operational procedures
- Support the development of a process governance framework for the business ensuring that roles & accountabilities are clearly understood
What we need you to have…
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Similar experience of driving continuous/process/business improvement across an operational office-based environment using Six Sigma techniques
- High level of personal drive, tenacity and energy to set and achieve short and longer term targets and objectives
- Ability to communicate across different levels
- Experience in project management
- Experience of using process automation / digitalisation techniques and technologies
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity with Pact, please forward your CV via the link provided. Thanks!