Pact are delighted to be supporting this FTSE 250 organisation in their search to secure an experienced Back Office Capacity Planner for their back-office operation.
The Back Office Capacity Planner will be responsible for supporting operational teams in ensuring forecasts models are produced on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure workload and staffing requirements are reflected accurately. You will ensure outstanding work outside KPIs is factored and plans in place to mitigate SLA failures whilst working closely with key stakeholders to execute and deliver SLAs in the most efficient manner. The ideal candidate will have a background in front or back office planning and have exposure to Workforce Optimisation Tools.
- Produce short, Medium and long-term plans for back office operations focusing on both supply and demand drivers. Analyse all supply and demand components using appropriate techniques and tools, providing insightful commentary and making and tracking recommendations
- Undertake ‘planned vs actual’ analysis and carry out detailed root cause analysis to provide challenge and improve planning accuracy
- Ensure planning processes adhere to Operational Management Framework and share best practice across the planning department
- Support the business by making and driving recommendations on best use of operational resource, operational efficiencies and leakage opportunities
- Produce actionable performance MI to support operational focus on key metrics
Knowledge, Skills & Experienced Required
- Good understanding of front or back office resource planning methodologies
- Understanding of how back office impacts contact centres
- Must have experience of medium & long-term forecasting & capacity planning experience
- Good understanding of back office performance metrics
- Advanced level of MS Excel is essential
- Previous experience of working within a capacity planning role across a back office environment
If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity with Pact Recruit, then please apply via the link provided