Home based role with travel across the UK
Pact are delighted to be supporting this well-known UK business in their search for an experienced Senior Operational Excellence Manager to join it’s growing OPEX operation.
The Senior Operational Excellence Manager will be responsible for driving an increase in performance through working with operational managers and leaders across various levels and departments within the organisation. You will identify opportunities to continually improve business performance and deliver the best results for their customers.
You will lead and support elements of the diagnostics, redesign, implementation and coach new processes and ways of working, build and share knowledge and be highly mobile.
The Senior Operational Excellence Manager will possess skills and experience in methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma or Mckinsey five lens and assist in the deployment of Operational Excellence programmes within local operations.
- Independently lead key elements of local deployment as assigned by Programme Lead
- Assist in other projects and the overall Operational Excellence Programme
- Perform diagnosis with Managers and Advisors
- Use expert statistical analytical models to demonstrate to demonstrate opportunity, support change and control deliveries of initiatives
- Redesign and optimise processes – creating measurable benefit and positive customer satisfaction (NPS)
- Coach Team Managers and Operations Managers to deploy tools/approaches
- Influence key management stakeholders and demonstrate best practise
- Assist the development and supervision of OPEX Managers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Proven expertise and experience in Operational Excellence or Continuous Improvement with experience of using LEAN/Six Sigma/McKinsey five lens methodology
- Demonstrable expertise in problem solving, using statistics and implementation skills whilst working with process owners, managers and stakeholders
- Change management experience and effective leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to build effective relationships to engage and influence key stakeholders in the successful delivery of OE
- Experience in performance management with demonstrable business acumen and the ability to understand performance reports and statistics
If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity please apply via the link provided