PACT is delighted to be supporting a unique and growing business to help source a Scheduling Analyst.
As part of the Service Department, the Senior Field Service Coordinator is responsible for providing a world class Customer Service to number of stakeholders including UK based customers, service engineers and the sales team.
You will be responsible for accurately managing customer data, promoting maintenance and service plans and for effectively planning post sale activities, including product installations, servicing and repairs.
The role involves extensive communication with customers and engineers in order to maximise productivity, fulfil SLA’s and achieve KPI’s.
What you’ll be doing…
- Planning and coordinating field service engineer activities.
- Responding to all customer interactions.
- Managing customer data.
- Managing stakeholder expectations.
- Proactively driving the growth of maintenance plans.
- Completing field service associated administration.
- Driving Continuous Improvement
Key Skills / Attributes
- Experience in planning/coordinating Field Service Engineers within the UK and Ireland
- Field Service and Customer Management Systems
- Customer Service/Support
- Performance managed environments, including working to fulfil SLA’s and to achieve KPI’s.
- Able to recognise process changes required and present to management an overview of such changes
- Knowledge of UK geography and postcodes
- Strong Communication skills
- Planning and Organising
- Results Focus and Initiative
- Problem Solving and ability to think on the spot
- Can work well in a team environment