A little bit about our client…
Pact is delighted to be supporting this new award-winning client who are looking for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst to join their contact centre operation in the heart of the Midlands.
The Resource Planning Analyst will be responsible for planning and forecasting rota schedules for the Customer Service Advisor population alongside the Resource Planning team. You will be responsible for managing the overtime budget as well as providing daily updates on performance to stakeholders through reporting & MI.
You will be responsible for ensuring the configuration of contact centre systems and have shared responsibility for MI and the introduction of a new WFM system for the operation.
What you will be doing in the role…
- Manage Agent rotas in conjunction with colleagues’ ad Performance Managers, taking account shrinkage levels for planned, unplanned absence and other business needs, making recommendations to ensure sever level is achieved
- Manage needs for overtime for agents where contracted hours are insufficient to meet demand and achieve grade of service
- Daily to manage real-time grade of service achievement working with Performance Managers to monitor, assess and amend skill sets if necessary to maintain/exceed SLA’s
- Accurately and on a timely basis to produce any MI for internal and external partners as requested
- Work alongside colleagues to forecast call volumes in line with seasonal and marketing activities and apply this to ensure maximum efficiency 24/7
What our client is looking for…
- Manual forecasting experience with the advanced use of Excel and Erlang models
- Be able to use your insight to create optimum shift patterns for cost effective shift utilisation, support recruitment and conduct system audits to ensure accuracy
- The ability to model forecasts derived historical data and statistics generated from multiple operating platforms
- Experience of using contact centre technologies such as telephony, ACD, Call Routing and WFM tools
- Data analysis skills with the ability to interpret and make recommendations
- Good stakeholder management skills and able to build goo working relationships
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then please contact Deren Zaghlul by applying via the link provided.