Pact are pleased to be supporting this long-standing client in their search for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst to join its busy back office operation.
The Resource Planning Analyst will be responsible for back office forecasting & planning for 2 sites across the UK. You will produce accurate supply and demand forecasts and complete detailed forecast variance analysis to support the operation in making optimum use of resources to achieve internal and contractual agreed service levels and meet business plans.
- Produce short, medium and long-term plans for back office operations focusing on both supply and demand drivers and analyse all supply and demand components using appropriate techniques and tools, providing insightful commentary and making and tracking recommendations
- Undertake planned vs actual analysis and carry out detailed root cause analysis to provide challenge and improve planning accuracy
- Lead and contribute to formal interactions within our best practice operational management framework including Mission Control meetings, Planning/Variance meeting and Monthly Operating Committee meetings
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Good understanding of back office resource planning methodologies and back office performance metrics
- Advanced level Excel
- Knowledge of back office resource planning technologies
- Previous experience in a resource planning role
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and interact and influence at all levels
- Ability to create reports with high visual impact
If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity with Pact Recruit, please forward your CV to via the application link provided. Thanks!