A bit about my client…
Pact are delighted to be working with this returning client who are looking for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst to join their vibrant busy contact centre operation.
The Resource Planning Analyst will be responsible for developing and delivering contact centre forecasts and resource plans to ensure robust delivery across all channels. The role will have additional responsibility for real time planning and reporting.
What our client is looking for…
- To develop and manage the Forecasting & Planning processes for the contact centre
- Accurately prepare forecasts, plans and resource schedules that consistently optimise resource availability and efficiency to meet customer demand
- Effectively monitor drivers for change & to continuously develop models to improve forecast and plan accuracy
- To Constantly monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements, optimising performance of all customer contact teams
- Develop and manage an effective approach to real time management to ensure that resources are directed to support the most relevant channels
- Deliver effective & accurate contact centre planning and performance reports/dashboard detailing KPI’s and commentary relating to workforce performance
What we need from you…
- Strong experienced Analyst with experience of building Excel based forecast models from scratch and delivering across other areas of contact centre planning
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Detailed understanding of forecasting and resource planning fundamentals and methodologies with knowledge of building these from scratch ground up
- Understanding of CMS (Call Management System) reporting and contact centre metrics/KPI’s
- Practical knowledge of contact centre telephony systems, IVR & skills based routing
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If you have any further questions regarding this opportunity you wish to discuss before applying, then please call Deren Zaghlul on 0203 869 4540 and I will be more than happy to help!