PACT is delighted to be supporting this Industry leader in looking for an experienced Real Time Analyst to join its operation.
As a Real Time Analyst you will join the Resource Planning team in an exciting new role supporting the Customer Relations transformation programme. You will ensure customer contact performance is maximised across several locations, and optimise available resource to achieve targets. You will monitor, analyse and react to real-time staffing levels, and monitor key performance metrics daily.
- Must have Contact Centre Experience.
- Flexible approach to cope with a fast changing environment
- Experience of communicating with people across multiple sites at all levels of the business
- Proven ability to multi-task a number of sometimes conflicting priorities
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working in a customer care operation
- Experience of working with stakeholders at all levels across the business
- WFM and excel experience
- Analytically minded
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Strong customer focus and willingness to promote service excellence within the team
- Ability to recognise when an issue is escalating and act on this in an appropriate way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with staff at all levels
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to make the right decisions under pressure
- Professional and committed approach to work
- Constructive approach to giving feedback and ideas to improve the customer experience