PACT are delighted to be supporting an industry leader in finding an experience Planning and Real Time Manager, this role includes the following:-
What makes this role unique?
What an unbelievably exciting opportunity this is within the Customer Service Department. In this Planning
and Real-Time Manager role you will be managing a team of up to 7 real-time/planning analysts making sure the agreed SIM targets are achieved. You will also be optimising the use of available staff and delivering the contact centre agents development objectives.
You will also be taking the lead during unplanned events, taking necessary decisions giving clear instructions and direction to minimize negative impact to the customers experience.
What is the purpose of this role?
The main focus of this position is to ensure the delivery of the contact centre long term plan on a daily basis, in which creating an exceptional customer experience within the agreed budgets.
You will be working alongside the internal stakeholders and third party suppliers in which you will be developing business critical working relationships to maintain the level of service. This will be extremely important to guarantee we work in partnership with suppliers and are able to represent the client confidently at meetings
What will this role involve?
- Being responsible for managing the intra-day performance throughout the multi-site Contact Cent
- Preparing and delivering long and short term resource plan
- Delivering to the Contact Centres long term plans, remaining within agreed budgets, challenging assumptions from all levels where necessary.
- Taking reactive and proactive decisions to ensure that telephony, non-telephony and relevant SIM
- Building and maintaining working relationships within areas of key dependency – Planning, Reporting and Forecasting as well as wider peer group across Customer Service to ensure the delivery plans are reflective of shared objectiv
- Ensuring the delivery and communication of daily Real-Time reports to Managem
- Managing a team of up to 7 analysts to deliver the activities abov
What skills are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a Resource Planning / Real Time or Forecasting Manager role within a contact centre environment
- Experience of leading, improving and managing both individual & team performance
- Ability to build and maintain great working relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable understanding of Back Office transactional operations (including digital).
- Experience of using Workforce Planning Tools, ideally Verint WFM
- Excellent communication skills
- A good level of experience using MS Office packages
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment