Pact is delighted to be working with this returning client on an exclusive basis that is looking for a MI & Resource Planning Analyst to join the fastest growing company in Scotland right now.
The MI & Resource Planning Analyst will be responsible for reporting on a multitude of topics that stem from all areas of the department including customer relations and customer services. The purpose of the role is to assist the team in building and producing reports which provide insight to the management team regarding customer behaviours, internal performance, third-party performance and effectiveness of changing processes. This also works alongside working on the workforce management system to forecast customer contact and produce rotas and ensure SLA is achieved.
- Producing analytical reports within varying timescales
- Forecasting contact and producing an effective schedule based on the forecast
- Updating workforce management system
- Providing advice on insight derived from reports
- Build strong relationships with other departments
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to motivate and inspire colleagues through the interpretation of data
- Excellent MS Office skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
If you would like to register your interest in this position with Pact Recruit, please apply via the link provided. Thanks!!