PACT are delighted to be assisting one of the UK’s leading providers to source and hire an Implementation Support Analyst to join their growing team in Hertfordshire. This is a global operation servicing a rapidly expanding customer base.
Reporting to the Implementation Team Lead within CC Transformation in Customer Care. The role is responsible for implementing changes into Customer Care. These changes can be driven from within Customer Care or in other parts of the organisation. You’ll be part of a delivery team who can deliver business and technical changes. You’ll be involved in these changes from discovery through to deploying into the live environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understanding what activity is being undertaken across the company that impacts Customer Care.
- Representing Customer Care on projects and initiatives ensuring the historical insight is provided to help shape any plans and that our lead times to support are understood and factored in to the overall plans.
- Engaging the appropriate teams across Customer Care at the appropriate times to ensure that we are ready to support the project or initiative.
- Building relationships with those you identify as being your customers and suppliers and ensuring that your requirements are clear to them and theirs to you.
- You’ll be an expert on our current customer support models (self-serve and contact centre) and understand the capability of those models and our current systems to enable you to provide valuable input into projects and initiatives.
- You’ll ensure that all changes go through the appropriate governance processes, are documented and fully tested before launch.
- Ensuring all relevant legislation, regulations and policies are complied with.
- Flexible approach to cope with a fast changing environment
- Experience of communicating with people across multiple sites at all levels of the business
- Proven ability to multi-task a number of sometimes conflicting priorities
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working in a customer care operation
- Experience of working with stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Good systems experience including supporting configuration changes
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Strong customer focus and willingness to promote service excellence within the team
- Ability to recognise when an issue is escalating and act on this in an appropriate way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with staff at all levels
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to make the right decisions under pressure
- Experience working as part of a cross functional team on business change
- Analysing data and making findings available and meaningful