Pact are delighted to be supporting this long-standing client who are looking for an experienced Forecaster to join their forecasting department in Swindon.
- Provide accurate forecasting models to create long and short-term forecasts for contact channels which include growing channels such as digital communications
- Continually revisiting and improving the forecasts through regular reviews of performance against plan
- Analysing and owning the data to ensure there are accurate staffing levels created to meet the forecast demand. Providing and delivering a robust recruitment plan for your areas of responsibility
- Acting as a subject matter expert for all work inflows into the operation, escalating risks or concerns and promoting actions to reduce of resolve the same
- Building strong relationships with planners in other areas of the business to align in-house and outsource plans
- Maintaining a close understanding of contact derivers and intraday delivery while working closely with planners and service delivery teams to ensure the most accurate plan possible
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Strong previous experience within forecasting/capacity planning including working with budgets
- High attention to detail and a strong analytical background
- Experience of using workforce optimisation technology, ideally Verint WFM
- Excellent forecasting capability with experience in regression forecasting and the ability to develop long and short-term forecasts using varying modelling techniques in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good stakeholder management experience with the ability to engage across all levels
If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity with Pact Recruit, please forward your CV by applying via the link provided. Thanks!!